How do we prepare those amazing special effects?
Do you have any questions on how to prepare for that amazing special effect, what is the latest runaround for CS5, how to beat those nasty transparency layers or how to optimize your colour for 100% recycled uncoated stocks? Our MET experts are happy to advise the best solution.
We love talking technical (ok, we’re geeks, proud geeks)
- How do you make my colour so amazing?
- How do you make the best duotone?
- What is the best CCI profile?
- How should I convert my PDF?
- When do I give you an InDesign file vs. a PDF?
- How the heck did you make that varnish mask?
- Do I need to make that touch plate?
- Can I build the dieline?
We want to help, please either contact your MET Representative or send us a note at hello@METprinters.com we will get right back to you.