VANCOUVER, BC—Metropolitan is thrilled to have made its mark on Tourism British Columbia’s 2006 BC Escapes print campaign®, which recently took home two gold awards at the Canadian Marketing Association awards gala. Created by Cossette Communications and Blitz Direct Data and Promotion and produced by Metropolitan, the award-winner dazzled judges with its spectacular, brighter-than-life images. It also prompted more than 82,000 inquires and helped deliver approximately $100 million in tourism revenues.
- Canstruction Vancouver creates canned art and fights hunger
- Printer Spotlight: Scott Gray – MET Fine Printers
- MET Fine Printers Planning Operational Expansion
- MET Launches 12th year Canstruction Vancouver Event !
- We invite you to visit our our Shiny New Website, full of inspiration and …… awesome
- New MET CASE now available
- MET Wins 31st Benny for Environmental and Print excellence
- Climate Smart showcases MET’s Carbon Neutral Story in Video
- GDC/BC and MET Fine Printers present the 2012 Salazar Awards May 11th
- MET brings Graphic Design, Architects, Engineers to Vancouver