Current Career Opportunities
MET Fine Printers, founded in 1977, is an International award-winning Vancouver, BC based carbon neutral printing company serving the Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Honolulu markets. We have built up a reputation for ultra-high quality sheet-fed and digital print products, complimented by leading edge new media offerings (VR, AR, 3D renderings) with operations in Vancouver and Calgary. We specialize in many marketing sectors from high end real estate marketing, sports marketing and corporate communications to environmental reports. Metropolitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is commensurate with experience. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question.
Expand your career with our intensive CI development program.
Digital Store Front/New Media Coordinator
The ideal person for this role is passionate about learning new technologies and has experience managing rapidly changing projects and pitching to clients.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Pitching New Media projects and DSF solutions to clients – this will involve helping clients understand how New Media of the DSF can be used within their company
- Working with the Sales team on DSF and New Media projects including communicating with clients, creating quotes and proposals and working to deliver the finished product to the client
- Project Managing New Media and DSF projects from conception to completion
- Communicating with Developers and Designers
- Maintaining current client Digital Store Fronts including client communications and troubleshooting with the DSF team on any issues
- Conducting monthly data syncs
- Testing DSF templates created by the DSF teams
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided to DSF customers
- Other DSF duties as designated
The ideal candidate must:
- Be confident and enjoy learning new software and ideas
- Have project management or coordination experience
- Be an excellent communicator verbally and written
- Be comfortable presenting in front of client groups ranging from 1 to 20 clients
Have experience using Google Docs and the Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are interested in the position we’d love to hear from you! Email Celina at email@example.com.
We love interns. Many end up as our future clients or working for us. If you are completing a Graphic Design, Web Programming, Marketing or Print Production Management program and are looking for an educational internship, send an email to Celina Anand (HR Coordinator/Talent Manager) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.